Your experienced guides to business law
We help businesses of all sizes — from the solo entrepreneur running his or her business from a laptop at a coffee shop to large national companies. We’re your first call for legal questions about how to run and grow your business.
We routinely help with:
- forming companies and negotiating agreements between co-founders
- drafting contracts to use with your customers, employees, freelancers, suppliers and business partners
- negotiating B2B agreements
- closing businesses
- buying and selling companies
- corporate governance (helping run your company properly)
- antitrust counseling and structuring corporate transactions
- resolving pre-litigation business disputes
We help clients worldwide
We help clients around the world with issues involving doing business in the United States. Between our own attorneys (licensed in Maine, Massachusetts and New York) and our professional referral network, we can help matters in all states.
Competitive rates and fixed-fee services
We offer fixed-fee arrangements wherever possible. Contact attorneys Ezekiel Callanan, Andrew Kraus or Adam Nyhan for more information about our Business Law practice.